Saturday, October 6, 2012

THE TIME FOR BREAKTHROUGH, IS NOW!!!

     Have you noticed that, sometimes we talk about God moving in our live as if He has to prepare Himself to deliver us, or figure out what we need and when we need it, and even how to do it?! We say things like, "I'm waiting on my deliverance", or "I really need a breakthrough!" Forgetting all the promises in the Word of God that address everything we need and can possibly go through in this life!

     Today, the Lord spoke to my heart concerning "Breakthrough." and I want you to know, THE TIME FOR BREAKTHROUGH, IS NOW!! All we have to do is PRAY, BELIEVE, AND ASK IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

MAT. 21:22 SAYS, "AND ALL THINGS, WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN PRAYER, BELIEVING, YE SHALL RECEIVE."
JOHN 14:13-14 SAYS, "AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO, THAT THE FATHER MAY BE GLORIFIED IN THE SON.
14- IF YE SHALL ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT."
     So we are clear about what "Breakthrough" is, here is the definition: Breakthrough is an act or instance of removing or surpassing an obstruction or restriction. It is any significant or SUDDEN advance, development, or achievement or increase that removes a barrier to progress. This is what God want for us, RIGHT NOW!!

     THE TIME FOR BREAKTHROUGH, IS NOW!! We must BELIEVE God can, will, and desires to give us a breakthrough in every area it is needed! HE'S WAITING ON US! So ...lets do what we have to do, to get what we need from the Lord, NOW!! LET'S PRAY, BELIEVE, AND ASK IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

LORD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, ANOINT ME FOR BREAKTHROUGH!! (IS.61). LET ME EXPERIENCE BREAKTHROUGH IN EVERY AREA IN MY LIFE!
LET EVERY OBSTACLE, RESTRICTION, BARRIER, MOUNTAIN, STUMBLING BLOCK, WALL, AND EVERY HINDERING SPIRIT, BE REMOVED, NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE LORD, SO THAT I WILL ADVANCE, DEVELOP, INCREASE, PROGRESS, AND ACHIEVE YOUR WILL FOR MY LIFE!
I DECLARE, ACCORDING TO MICAH 2:13, THAT THE LORD MY BREAKER GOES BEFORE ME! SO IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE LORD, I PRAY AND BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL CAUSE ME TO BREAK THROUGH IN:
MY FINANCES, MY HEALTH AND HEALING, MY RELATIONSHIPS, MY MINISTRIES, MY ANOINTING AND CALLINGS, MY PRAISE AND WORSHIP, MY GIVING, MY CAREER, MY MARRIAGE, MY PRAYER LIFE, MY OBEDIENCE, MY SERVICE, MY EMOTIONS, MY FAITH, AND FAITHFULNESS, AND IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST!!
BY FAITH I PRAY THIS PRAYER! I BELIEVE YOUR WORD, AND HEBREWS 11:30 SAYS, "IT WAS BY FAITH THAT THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL MARCHED AROUND JERICHO SEVEN DAYS, AND THE WALLS CAME CRASHING DOWN." (NLT).
I BELIEVE, THE TIME FOR BREAKTHROUGH, IS NOW!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN!!




12 comments:

  1. HALLELUJAH TO YOUR NAME JESUS!!! THANK YOU LORD FOR MY BREAKTHROUGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALLELUJAH TO YOUR NAME LORD!!! I GOT MY BREATHROUGH THIS MORNING!! AWESOME AND POWERFUL WORD FROM THE LORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a powerful message Pastor Miller, the Lord has been dealing with me concerning NOW FAITH! We as saints of the most high God must realize that all things for us are NOW believing and trusting him that its done and it is so NOW! Thank you! - District Elder Keith Ronell Blair

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLELUJAH! JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU PASTOR MILLER FOR RELEASING THIS WORD! -*JOANSFIRSTBORN*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you God for breakthrough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for sending this my way. I read it spoke it and receive it.

    With great love and with great love and adoration,
    Bishop Randall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome word & Received!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Word Pastor! You KNOW I know!!!! Glory to God!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mama Sheila i bless God for your obedience in sharing this word!! This is in the flow of what God is speaking globally to get our minds renewed for the harvest. It's time to walk in our inheritance and live as sons and daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I BELIEVE MY BREAKTHROUGH AND I RECEIVE IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS ! ALL I CAN SAY IS HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS, FATHER I WORSHIP YOU, GLORY TO GOD....WE CAN'T PRAISE HIM ENOUGH, HOW AWESOME IS OUR GOD !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Word!!!!! I believe and Recievie it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That word helped somebody!!! If you can just believe it and run with it!!! My God!!!! Great Post Apostle Sheila!!!!

    ReplyDelete