Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE TWO DANGEROUS SPIRITS?

     Earlier today, the Lord spoke the word "PESSIMISTIC" to me! I immediately looked it up, to be sure I had the correct understanding of the word. Right away, the Lord began to minister to me.

     The word Pessimism means, "Inclination to expect the worst. The tendency to see, anticipate or emphasize only bad or undesirable outcomes, results, conditions, problems, etc.

     He showed me that when a you have a pessimistic spirit, it is accomplied by the spirit of fear. Fear is the spirit that invites pessimism into your life, and the two then becomes one. The door was opened to fear, when you experience years of bad, hurtful, disappointing, frightening, horrible things in your life. To the point that you expect things to go badly, even when they appear to be, and are truly good. This can even be true in the life of a Believer, who does not recognize the spirit of fear in their life, because of the ability of the enemy to deceive!
 
 

     I want to let you know what the Lord said to me:
 "YOU CAN NOT SAY YOU WALK IN FAITH, AND RECIEVE MY BLESSINGS IF YOU ARE PESSIMISTIC. YOU CAN NOT BE FULL OF MY SPIRIT, AND HAVE THE SPIRIT OF FEAR, TOO. FOR MY WORD  TELLS  YOU, GOD HATH NOT GIVEN YOU THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND OF LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND.

     WHEN YOU LIVE WITH FEAR AND PESSIMISM, YOU HINDER MY BLESSINGS FROM FLOWING FREELY IN YOUR LIFE! IT SAYS TO ME THAT YOU DO NOT TRUST ME, MY WORD AND THE PROMISES I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE HOLDING ON TO THE YOKES I HAVE BROKEN OFF OF YOUR LIFE FROM YOUR PAST...WHICH PREVENTS ME FROM DESTROYING THEM!

     AS YOU HEAR MY VOICE, AND REPENT, I AM DESTROYING THE SPIRITS OF FEAR AND PESSIMISIM OFF OF YOUR LIFE!! NOW, YOU ARE FREE TO RECIEVE AND ENJOY ALL THE PROMISES I HAVE SPOKEN OVER YOUR LIFE! THE PLACES THAT THOSE DANGEROUS SPIRITS ONCE OCCUPIED, ARE NOW FILLED WITH MY SPIRIT!! YOU ARE FREE...INDEED!

All I can say is THANK YOU LORD!!! This is how the Holy Spirit told me to pray today...to only give thanks to God for EVERYTHING He has done and for what He is doing...so I did just that! Not knowing that My Father was going to show me an area of my life that needed to be addressed to release an outpouring of blessings!!!!! Chains have been broken, yokes have been destroyed, and blessings have been released, TODAY! Look at yourself in the mirror and tell the enemy...
 
 
     You may ask why I'm sharing this with you...I'm sharing this with all of you, because the Lord said, this is an issue for MANY in the body of Christ!! These spirits ARE DANGEROUS to the Believer, and have no respect of persons...These spirits are HINDERING SPIRITS, THAT NEED TO BE CAST OUT OF THE LIVES OF GOD'S PEOPLE!! And if you are thinking, "How can this be happening in the lives of believers!"... GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST AND READ IT SLOWLY. These are spirits sent by the enemy, and YOU MAY HAVE SEEN THEM, TOO! If so, you can be free! Just allow the Lord to work in your heart and in your life!!

2 comments:

  1. My, My, My!! All I can say is THANK YOU LORD! WHAT AN AWESOME, MIGHTY AND WISE GOD WE SERVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU LORD FOR KNOWING JUST WHAT I NEED AND THANK YOU PASTOR FOR ALWAYS ALLOWING GOD TO USE YOU IN SUCH A MIGHTY WAY ! CONTINUE TO ALLOW HIM TO SHOW HIMSELF MIGHTY IN YOU AND THROUGH YOU...I LOVE YOU WOMAN OF GOD AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS TO HIM AND HIS PEOPLE !!!

    ReplyDelete